Notification icon pack settings
3c - Sat, 05/20/2017 - 10:04
The notification icon packs can all be customized as seen on below screenshot.
Options from top to bottom, left to right:
- Keep alive
- Prevents (as much as possible) the OS from killing the notification pack process. This helps reduce unneeded process restarts.
- Hide icon
- The icon will not show in status bar if enabled. The icon and notification remain visible in the notification list drop-down.
- Enable graphic
- Shows an historical graphic instead of the detailed text information. The width determines the visible historical range.
- Show legend
- Adds a legend on the left of the graphic showing min/max values.
- Width used by each historical data. The larger the width the less points are visible.
- Graphic, background and icon colors
- Select the histogram, its background or the right icon colors, including transparency.