Problems updating/installing/purchasing applications
If you experience one of the following issues on your device, please read below for some hints to solve them:
- Download does not start or is suspended
- Installation never starts after download
- Receiving an error after when installing/updating
- In-app purchases are not up-to-date or fail with "already owned".
Note that the browsing, downloading and installing apps are all under Google's control (or Amazon if using Amazon Store) and Android OS. I have no control whatsoever over the distribution process.
The following steps usually solve it for most users:
- Clear app data and cache on the following apps: Play Store, Play Services and Google Services Framework
- Optionally reboot or launch Play Store and open concerned app page.
If it doesn't resolve your issue, please check the following links:
You might want to try a little later as licensing information may take a day (2 at worse) to spread across Google's servers. Also check your phone dates (phone date in the future are known to prevent downloading!)