A graphic view can show any of the available battery information:
- Available %
- Charge/Consumption in mA or mW
- Voltage in mV
- Temperature in °C or °F
Optional grid lines can be drawn:
- Horizontally to split data range by 10 and showing appropriate labels.
- Vertically to split time range by 10 or every hour or every 2 hours. The time axis only shows the start and end time because of space restrictions.
All graphics in full-screen or on the main-screen have the same features:
- Single tap on a graphic allows changing the current data shown.
- Moving single finger on a graphic allows scrolling through time when data is available.
- Two-finger touch on a graphic allows manual zooming up-to 10 times.
Long-press on the graphic opens the context menu allowing more actions:
- Changing shown data (instead of repeated single tap).
- Setting zoom factor between 1x to 10x.
- Switching minimum/maximum calculations based on visible or all values.
Long-press on the main screen graphics switches to full-screen by default, but can open the menu as well. See settings for more information.