- 3C All-in-One Toolbox
- 3C Battery Stats
- 3C Sensitive Backups
- Other Apps
Allows scheduling various tasks, including app backups, system clean-up and optimizations.
One schedule can be set to run on boot, however it will increase boot time, significantly depending on which tasks are enabled. Some tasks may be set to run as init.d scripts if ROM supports it. Functional init.d support should be checked before using those option. You can find more information about those tasks here.
- Backup SMS/MMS, requires 3C Sensitive Backups, at Google's request.
- Optimize apps loading = zip-align APKs
- Optimize database = clean-up DB
- Fix permissions = do no use if you don't know what it is or have no reasons to do so
- Clean memory = Reclaim as much memory as possible by triggering Android OOM (out-of-memory) manager
- Clean dalvik = remove unused files from dalvik cache
- Clear dalvik = wipe dalvik cache, requires reboot to rebuild the cache from scratch
- Clean updated system apps = Move updated APK back to /system folder. Warning: may cause issues in rare occasions
Do not use system cleanup on Android 5.x, it may well prevent your device from booting.
WARNING: If you run the 'wipe dalvik' task, the app will reboot automatically to avoid the whole system to crumble under crashes and possibly freezing. If device doesn't reboot it is highly recommended to immediately do so manually.
The call logs and SMS can be saved by tapping the left button next to Calls or SMS.
Restoring call logs or SMS does not delete existing ones, but merges the backup with whatever is already in the device.
Not enough information? Please suggest improved/new/updated content e-mailing me the current URL and content you need to get improved/updated.