- 3C All-in-One Toolbox
- Online Help
- Main Screen
- Task Manager
- Recording List
- App Management
- Battery Management
- Network management
- SQLite Management
- ROM Management
- Device management
- CPU Management
- System Management
- File Explorer
- Log Reader
- Online Help
- 3C Battery Stats
- 3C Sensitive Backups
- 3C Companion App
- Other Apps
The history screen shows a text view of recorded battery data. The first column contains 2 sets of color bars, first is the charging status, green for AC, blue for USB and red for Wireless. Second bar shows screen-on time, the darker it is the less screen-on time.
Long-pressing the text allows to:
- Add a marker
- Switch viewing full history and % changes
Long-press a marker to edit or remove it.
- By default the app only shows data when % is changing. Long-press a recording to switch between a full view or % change view.
- The mA column as shown on screenshot can be switched to display %/h. Simply tapping the header or data does switch between %/h and mA.
Additional options are available pressing the menu button:
- Clear history (all in-app history will be deleted, cannot be undone).
- Clear battery statistics (need root, clears Android battery usage data on Android KitKat and lower, cannot be undone)
- Clear estimates (clear all usage/charge estimates from the Estimates tab, cannot be undone).
Not enough information? Please suggest improved/new/updated content e-mailing me the current URL and content you need to get improved/updated.