- 3C All-in-One Toolbox
- Online Help
- Main Screen
- Task Manager
- Recording List
- App Management
- Battery Management
- Network management
- ROM Management
- Device management
- CPU Management
- System Management
- File Explorer
- Log Reader
- Online Help
- 3C Battery Stats
- 3C Sensitive Backups
- Other Apps
This screen shows one or two graphics of recorded data. At the bottom you can see the plug and screen states.
Tap a graphic to switch its data cycling through all data: %, %/h, mV, mW, mA and temperature.
Long-press a graphic for additional options:
- Switch a graphic min/max calculation between visibile and global
- Select data to display
- Select length of view
- Select predefined view (since unplugged being the most useful)
- Display text history as detailed here.
- Switch from theme color or red/green/white color graphics.
- Hide a particular data or restore all data.
When using color-coded graphics, the following colors are used:
- Green - AC charging, increasing mA, mV or temperature
- White - Flat
- Red - Discharging or decreasing mA, mV or temperature
- Blue - USB Charging
- Red - Wireless charging
Additional options are available pressing the menu button:
- Clear history
- Clear battery statistics (need root)
- Clear estimates
- Edit/create markers
Not enough information? Please suggest improved/new/updated content e-mailing me the current URL and content you need to get improved/updated.