- 3C All-in-One Toolbox
- Online Help
- Main Screen
- Task Manager
- Recording List
- App Management
- Battery Management
- Network management
- SQLite Management
- ROM Management
- Device management
- CPU Management
- System Management
- File Explorer
- Log Reader
- Online Help
- 3C Battery Stats
- 3C Sensitive Backups
- Other Apps
This screens shows real-time battery status and monitoring and recording settings. Status information is provided by Android, apart from the battery flow.
The monitoring status shows if battery data is recorded and when. By default the app does not record battery data. Check battery settings for more.
The capacity and flow source shows how the app retrieves mA and mAh data from Android kernel or calculate mA from % and mAh from an internal DB. This is important as the auto-discovery mechanism can be affected by custom ROMs not declaring the true device model.
The % may be calculated from reported mV in the settings (useful for extended batteries reporting inconsistent %). Read more here: Incorrect % readings
Both recording and capacity/flow sources can be adjusted in battery / monitoring or calibration settings, both of which can be easily accessed taping the settings image on the left.
Tap the buttons (not available on all devices) to:
- Manage - Adjust battery capacity or run the configuration wizard
- Usage - The battery usage from Android settings
- Statistics - Detailed usage statistics
- Tests - Manufacturer test screen (may contain non-reversible options that could break your device's behavior, may not actually be available on recent Android version due to restricted access)
- Either Android kernel provides a stock value, or the app knows about the stock capacity of a phone's battery or it needs to be manually entered in the battery calibration settings.
- Android is not able to identify batteries, farless provide battery capacities. So the app can only find out about stock battery capacities based on phone model or Android Kernel providing it.
Battery current (mA):
- Either provided by Android kernel or calculated based on % variations. Read more about estimated mA here: How estimated mA is calculated?
- The %/h flow information is always calculated from % variations.
For information on how to prolong your battery life, here is an interesting Wiki (see battery life chapter).
The important points are those 2:
- Keep battery cool, and avoid charging past 70% while using the device and creating over-heating.
- You can discharge your battery fully (voltage going down to 3200mV) it won't hurt as 3200mV actual means 40% of battery capacity is left, which is the safe threshold mentioned in the Wiki above!
Not enough information? Please suggest improved/new/updated content e-mailing me the current URL and content you need to get improved/updated.